HEDC is committed to fostering clear and consistent communication lines. Complaints regarding staff or service are dealt with by the following process:
- All complaints by non-employees regarding service or staff shall be referred to the manager directly responsible for the service or staff;
- In the case of a complaint against a manager, the complaint shall be referred to the General Manager;
- A complaint against the General Manager shall be referred to the COO;
- A complaint against the COO shall be referred to the General Manager.
In order to better serve our customers, HEDC is also welcome to constructive suggestions.
Suggestions and complaints can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at reception at the HEDC office.
The July 2019 HEDC newsletter is now online and ready to download. This issue includes the following articles:
- Heiltsuk Professional New HEDC COO — PAGE 1
- Fish Plant Critical to Bella Bella’s Economic Future — PAGE 2
- Chair’s Message — PAGE 4
- Kwiaahwah Has Successful 2018 — PAGE 5
- COO’s Message — PAGE 6
- New Fish Plant Manager — PAGE 7
- HEDC’s Forestry Operations Transitioning to New Business Model — PAGE 8
- Bella Bella Getting Internet and TV Upgrades — PAGE 10
- Saving Big Trees in Heiltsuk Territory — PAGE 11
- Coast Funds Supporting 100s of Projects — PAGE 12
- Airport Getting Much Needed Upgrades — PAGE 13
- Bighouse Invitation — PAGE 14
- Log Markets Softening with Challenges Ahead — PAGE 15
- HEDC Directory — PAGE 16
Visit our newsletters page to download now!