Heiltsuk Nation; Partners; Vendors; Customers:
At this time we wish to inform you that Shawn Baybutt has made a decision to move forward from the position of the General Manager of HEDC. Though this has been known for the past while, we wanted to be sure everyone is aware his last official day is today. We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that all of our operations will maintain its business operations as we transition.
The Heiltsuk Economic Development Corporation would like to thank Shawn Baybutt for being a part of our team and wish him well in his future endeavours. Please feel free to contact Carrie Humchitt, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Management Services Operating Board – Chair
Heiltsuk Economic Development Corporation
HEDC is committed to fostering clear and consistent communication lines. Complaints regarding staff or service are dealt with by the following process:
- All complaints by non-employees regarding service or staff shall be referred to the manager directly responsible for the service or staff;
- In the case of a complaint against a manager, the complaint shall be referred to the General Manager;
- A complaint against the General Manager shall be referred to the COO;
- A complaint against the COO shall be referred to the General Manager.
In order to better serve our customers, HEDC is also welcome to constructive suggestions.
Suggestions and complaints can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at reception at the HEDC office.
The July 2019 HEDC newsletter is now online and ready to download. This issue includes the following articles:
- Heiltsuk Professional New HEDC COO — PAGE 1
- Fish Plant Critical to Bella Bella’s Economic Future — PAGE 2
- Chair’s Message — PAGE 4
- Kwiaahwah Has Successful 2018 — PAGE 5
- COO’s Message — PAGE 6
- New Fish Plant Manager — PAGE 7
- HEDC’s Forestry Operations Transitioning to New Business Model — PAGE 8
- Bella Bella Getting Internet and TV Upgrades — PAGE 10
- Saving Big Trees in Heiltsuk Territory — PAGE 11
- Coast Funds Supporting 100s of Projects — PAGE 12
- Airport Getting Much Needed Upgrades — PAGE 13
- Bighouse Invitation — PAGE 14
- Log Markets Softening with Challenges Ahead — PAGE 15
- HEDC Directory — PAGE 16
Visit our newsletters page to download now!